What is the Nationwide Repair Warranty?
The Federated Nationwide Warranty is a 12-month/12,000 mile parts and labor warranty on specific service and repair work performed by participating repair facilities. It covers consumers when they are more than 25 miles from the original repair facility and they experience a repair failure. The consumer pays nothing for the warranty – they receive it for free on repairs they have performed. It is not a Vehicle Service Contract or Extended Warranty program.
Contact 800-351-8438 for more details.
What is covered with the Nationwide Repair Warranty?
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake systems
- Engine cooling systems
- Electrical system, including starting and charging systems
- Engine performance, drivability service and repair
- Exhaust systems
- Fuel Systems
- Ignition Systems
- Electronic engine management system and on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension)
- Cruise control systems
- Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, Half-shafts and driveshafts
- Rental Car
- Other minor repairs
- Internal engine, internal transmission, clutches, and differentials are excluded.
How does this Program work?
- When customers are within 25 miles of the original dealer they return to that dealer for warranty repairs. Those repairs are not covered under this program.
- When customers are more than 25 miles from the original dealer, they call the Federated Nationwide Warranty toll-free number and are routed to a participating location for warranty repair.
- ASE Certified Master Technicians verify the warranty repairs that are needed with the repairing facility, and authorize the repair.
- The Federated Nationwide Warranty program pays the warranty repairing facility their posted labor rate and standard book time for the repair. We pay for parts & labor.
- The customer has no expense in the process!
- The Federated Nationwide Warranty program sends letters to both the consumer (apologizing for any inconvenience & asking for their input) and the original repair facility (letting them know one of their customers had a warranty claim).
- Most repairs are covered (major engine, major transmission, clutches, and differential are excluded).
Federated Car Care & Roadside Assistance
Call Toll Free
24 Hours a Day
7 Days a Week
365 Days a Year
- Jump Start
- Lock Out Service
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water
- Delivery Service
How to use:
- If you need roadside assistance call 800-351-8438 to be connected with the nationwide service provider.
- You must pay for the requested service.The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch.
- You will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence.
- You must call 800-351-8438 to arrange for Roadside Assistance service.
- Service secured through any other source will not be reimbursed.
Need more information or answers to your roadside assistance questions?